Tickets will be on sale after April 2021.
A summary of all our Terms and Policies in one place
The Event attracts a wide range of Attendees of all ages and the Organisers aim to provide a safe environment in which all Attendees as well as those attending as traders, volunteers, or Venue staff may enjoy the opportunity to see, play and buy the widest range of games. Read more about Keeping you Safe.
In order to ensure that this environment is maintained all, Attendees, Volunteers and Exhibitors are requested to behave in a manner which is respectful to others and is suitable for a situation in which children will be present. The Organisers have put in place a series of policies to promote this environment which all present must adhere to.
The following Policies, Terms and Conditions apply to UK Games Expo
- Attendee Terms - This applies to attendees and includes policies on mantaining a safe enviroment as well as our refund terms.
- Exhibitor terms These conditions applies to all exhibitors and traders and include cancellation terms.
- Charity Policy - This is how UKGE handles Charities.
- Child Safety Policy - This covers the safety of children and the responsibilities of parents.
- Complaints Policy - What to do if you have a problem, grievance or complaint.
- Cosplay and Reenactors Policy - This covers weapons, props and costumes.
- Photography and Filming Policy - This tells you about taking photos and video at the show.
- Flyer Policy - This explains about giving out flyers at the show.
- Volunteer Policy - This applies to all volunteers including GM's.
- Obscure boardgame rules - The small print we never remember.