We will be hosting a number of these events including Playtest. In 2021 the scope of these events is being cut back due to limited time and space (the full track will return in 2022)
We have partnered with Playtest UK to bring you a dedicated Publisher-Designer Track offering Playtest tables, game design and marketing seminars and panels, networking events and opportunities for budding designers to pitch their ideas to publishers. We also offer a Publisher Designers FAQ's and of course affordable starter stands - see the Exhibitors Guide. There are other seminars and panels with a mainstream appeal in our seminar schedule.
- Playtest Tables- Get feedback on your game design ideas from the visitors
- Publisher Designer Speed Dating. Game designers give a 5 minute elevator pitch to potential publishers. This is a closed event
- Boot camp (Not running in 2021.)
- Designers Networking Event. For designers, publishers and other industry professionals. (Not running in 2021.)
- A reduced schedule of workshops and talks listed here.
There is no reserved seating for many of these events, please arrive early and join in the Great British tradition of forming an orderly queue. You may be asked to leave after each event, this is by the request of some of our speakers. You do need to book a table at Playtest if you wish to get playtesting feedback.