Tickets will be on sale after April 2021.
It is still to early to say if this element will be part of UKGE in 2021 in part or full. Further news will be added after Easter 2021.
Cartamundi are the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of playing cards and board games.
We have partnered with Cartamundi and Playtest UK to bring you a dedicated Publisher-Designer Track offering Playtest tables, game design and marketing seminars and panels, networking events and opportunities for budding designers to pitch their ideas to publishers. We also offer a Publisher Designers FAQ's and of course affordable starter stands - see the Exhibitors Guide. There are other seminars and panels with a mainstream appeal in our seminar schedule.
- Playtest Tables- Get feedback on your game design ideas from the visitors
- Publisher Designer Speed Dating. Game designers give a 5 minute elevator pitch to potential publishers.
- Designers Networking Event. For designers, publishers and other industry professionals.
- New Designers Boot Camp. Learn how to present and pitch your game design to the Industry.
- The Game Design master Class. A crash course in the theory and practice of creating exciting boardgames and card games
The Full schedule of workshops and talks will be announced as we approach the show.
There is no reserved seating for many of these events, please arrive early and join in the Great British tradition of forming an orderly queue. You may be asked to leave after each event, this is by the request of some of our speakers.