You can visit Cartamundi on stands 1-866 and 1-1133.
UK Games Expo is extremely pleased to welcome again Cartamundi as Sponsors of the Publisher Designer Track and are also delighted to have Playtest UK back as partners.
Cartamundi is a world leader in games manufacturing, with owned facilities in Europe, USA, Asia and South America.
Every year, over 75 million games run off their production lines, made for customers ranging from large, multinational publishers to independent game designers and Kickstarter creators who just made their first game.
Alongside Cartamundi, we have partnered with Playtest UK to bring you a dedicated Publisher-Designer Track offering Playtest tables, game design and marketing seminars and panels, networking events and opportunities for budding designers to pitch their ideas to publishers. We also offer a Publisher Designers FAQ's and of course affordable starter stands - see the Exhibitors Guide. There are other seminars and panels with a mainstream appeal in our seminar schedule.
- Playtest Tables- Get feedback on your game design ideas from the visitors
- Publisher Designer Speed Dating. Game designers give a 5 minute elevator pitch to potential publishers. This is a closed event
- Designers Networking Event. For designers, publishers and other industry professionals.
- Show Preview - See the new deigns at this 2-3 hour preview of the show on the Thursday evening.
- Workshops and talks (schedule coming April 2022)
Everything on this schedule is free, and all events have a seating limit so arrive early to avoid disappointment. Draw Like a Pro and Write Like a Pro will require pre-event reservation, see event listing for more details. There is no reserved seating for many of these events, please arrive early and join in the Great British tradition of forming an orderly queue. You may be asked to leave after each event, this is by the request of some of our speakers. You do need to book a table at Playtest if you wish to get playtesting feedback.