This information is designed for Press, Media and Journalists attending the UK Games Expo.
What is UK Games Expo?
UK Games Expo (UKGE) is the largest Hobby Games Convention in the UK - where all aspects of the gaming hobby are represented under one roof. The next UK Games Expo will be from Friday 31st May to Sunday 2nd June 2024 at the NEC, Birmingham and Hilton Metropole Hotel.
UK Games Expo: Friday 31st May to Sunday 2nd June 2024.
Please keep an eye on social media and this page for updates.
- Now in its 16th Year.
- 52888 visitors over three days (31117 unique visitors).
- 570+ Exhibitors (121 non UK).
- Great mix of Hobby gamers and the family audience.
- The largest tabletop games show in the UK and 3rd largest in the world.
Visiting as members of the Press
You can apply for a Press Pass to attend and cover the show as Press.
This Press Pass will give you access to the Show Preview and identify you as a member of the Press for filming and interviewing purposes in our Halls.
Having a Press Pass will also give you access to all three days of the show.
In order to be approved for a Press Pass you will need to cover the following criteria -
1) Ideally cover the games industry.
2) Have a reasonable following across web and social media.
3) Post regular across web and social media.
4) Willing to showcase the expo over the weekend across all platforms.
Press Pass applications are currently closed.
I have been rejected for a Press Pass:
As you can imagine, we get a lot of applications each year for press passes. Our aim, as always, is to ensure that we have the best coverage of the show from any of our press pass recipients.
All our applicants have social media pages, YouTube channels, blogs and publications. We accept press pass applications from those who we believe will add value to our show.
We look for regularity of posting, relevance, and audience. We take into account those applicants who have attended previously and what they did at the show.
Although your press pass has not been approved, you are welcome to attend the Thursday night Show Preview and cover that across your channels. Please head to https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/exhibit/show-preview/ for more information.
UKGE Show Preview 2024
We are hosting a Show Preview on Thursday 30th May ahead of the UKGE 2024. This is likely to run from 6pm to 9pm, Hall to be confirmed.
Please keep checking this page for updates: https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/exhibit/show-preview/
Professional filming policy:
On Table Top provides third party filming for UKGE from the main stage in hall 2. More information on this can be found here:
If you are a media company who wants to offer your services to UKGE Exhibitors to broadcast at the show, or you are an Exhibitor who wants your media company to broadcast from the Expo, then please get in touch with the organisers as there is a media fee to cover this:
As a media agency you will also require media passes to show you have been approved by the show organisers and have permissions to film and broadcast.
If you are simply filming on behalf of your social media channel to promote your time at the show then please apply for a Press Pass.
As our Press we value your news, reviews and ability to reach and talk to our gaming and family audiences.
To make this more visually accessible please find below helpful UKGE assets.
UK Games Expo 2024 Poster (coming soon)
If you would like to print off and display our 2023 poster, please see the artwork below.
Following artwork is in PDF and JPEG format and sized at A4. If you require any other size please email email@example.com
UK Games Expo Logos:
- Orange / White .png: https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_White.original.png
- Black / White .png https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_White.original.png
- Orange / Black .png: https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_Black.original.png
- Black /Orange Logo .png https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Secondary_Logo_Black_Orange.original.png
Hashtags in use: