This information is designed for Press, Media and Journalists attending the UK Games Expo.
What is UK Games Expo?
UK Games Expo (UKGE) is the largest Hobby Games Convention in the UK - where all aspects of the gaming hobby are represented under one roof. The next UK Games Expo will be from Friday 3rd June to Sunday 5th June 2022 at the NEC, Birmingham and Hilton Metropole Hotel.
UK Games Expo: Friday 3rd June to Sunday 5th June 2022.
Please keep an eye on social media and this page for updates.
- Now in its 16th Year.
- 45097 visitors over three days (25704 unique visitors).
- 425+ Exhibitors (121 non UK).
- Great mix of Hobby gamers and the family audience
- The largest tabletop games show in the UK and 3rd largest in the world.
*Figures from 2019 pre COVID
Visiting as members of the Press
You can apply for a Press Pass to attend and cover the show as Press.
Press Pass applications are open now Apply for a Press Pass here.
This Press Pass will give you access to the Show Preview and identify you as a member of the Press for filming and interviewing purposes in our Halls.
You MUST have a UKGE Entry ticket. You will not be allowed entry to the show with only a Press Pass.
UKGE Show Preview 2022
We are hosting a Show Preview on Thursday 2nd June ahead of the UKGE 2022. This is likely to run from 6pm to 9pm, Hall to be confirmed.
Please keep checking this page for updates: https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/exhibit/show-preview/
Professional filming policy:
UKGE offers third party filming from On Table Top as part of our marketing packages at the show. More information on this can be found here:
If you are a media company who wants to offer your services to UKGE Exhibitors to broadcast at the show, or you are an Exhibitor who wants your media company to broadcast from the Expo, then please get in touch with the organisers as there is a media fee to cover this:
As a media agency you will also require media passes to show you have been approved by the show organisers and have permissions to film and broadcast.
If you are simply filming on behalf of your social media channel to promote your time at the show then please apply for a Press Pass.
As our Press we value your news, reviews and ability to reach and talk to our gaming and family audiences.
To make this more visually accessible please find below helpful UKGE and Virtually Expo assets for your articles:
UK Games Expo Logos:
- Orange / White .png: https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_White.original.png
- Black / White .png https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_White.original.png
- Orange / Black .png: https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Primary_Logo_Orange_Black.original.png
- Black /Orange Logo .png https://media.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/prod/images/UKGE_Secondary_Logo_Black_Orange.original.png
More info on the Good To Go Certification can be found here.
Hashtags in use: