Calling all young designers and gamers!
We need your help!
Imagine how cool it would be to see your design on our 2022 Children's Expo Ticket!
Every child aged 10 or under are issued with a Children's Expo Ticket when they arrive at the show.
Every year our Children's Expo Tickets are designed for children by children.
So what can you win?
The winner of this years competition gets £100 to spend at the show plus free entry for their family for all three days of the Expo!
So, if you are 10 or under and want to see your ticket design in full colour at this year's Expo then get designing!
What are the rules?
* All submissions must be the sole work of the individual named on the entry.
* Entrants must be aged 10 years or younger on 5th June 2022.
* Designs can be submitted via email or by post (details below).
Email - [email protected]
Postal address -
UK Games Expo Ltd
Third Floor, Suite 9 Elgar House Green Street Business Centre
* Closing date for the competition is Monday 25th April 2022, all entries must be received on or before this date.
* You may submit as many entries as you like.
* The ticket is in landscape format - it is wider than it is tall.
* You do not have to worry about the exact dimensions as we can crop to fit
* but keep in mind the correct shape.
* The ticket is full colour so you can be as creative as you wish.
* Designs that celebrate gaming, children and games, and the UKGE are ideas to keep in mind.