This is an intensive, four-hour dive into the development and presentation of your prototypes to publishers and the public, host by Alex Yeager (Steve Jackson Games ex-Mayfair Games). Sell sheets, rules, prototype presentation, and demonstration tips will all be covered, using the participants' own prototypes.
- Must have a prototype ready for play
- Must have a rule sheet submitted for the prototype by 31st July
- Must have a sell sheet submitted for the prototype by 31st July
. Only ten slots are available, so apply for a slot quickly! This event runs from on Saturday 22nd August at 2pm.
Applications for Boot Camp and for Publisher-Designer Speed Dating use the same route.
Designers: to apply to be one of the designers at this event you must do the following:
- Fill in this application form. You can select to be considered for Publisher-Designer Speed Dating or Boot Camp or both.
- Submit a sales sheet for your game. (Find out more on creating a sales sheet in our FAQ.)
- Submit a brief rules summary.(A single sheet of A4 maximum length. Find out more in our FAQ.)
- Record a 5 minute pitch video about the game concept and send us the link. You can do this on a phone or web cam. Quality is not important. You may need to use transferwise if the file size is larger than an email will allow.
These documents should be emailed to Richard. with a subject heading of 'Speed-dating/Boot Camp Documentation'.
The deadline for submissions is midnight on 31st July 2020.
Successful applicants will be informed of arrangements by August 15th.