Tickets will be on sale after Easter 2021.
Czech Games Edition
- Board Games
- Family Games
- Party Games
We love board games and enjoy creating entertainment for players like we are.
Thank you very much for stopping by at our stand.
Under Falling Skies and Lost Ruins of Arnak, 2 brand new games prepared for release this fall, will be presented at Virtually Expo.
Join & enjoy!
What you can looking forward to see this weekend:
Under Falling Skies demos, where you can join and let Paul Grogan from Gaming Rules! lead you through the game (please be aware of exclusive limited slots and check for availability. Or just watch and cheer on the players :).
New games video presentations – VIP Playthroughs with Paul Grogan and his guests – we promise huge entertainment and bit of adventure!
Codenames.Game online sessions where you can join and experience some serious fun!
A UKGE interview with Paul about sneak peaks from CGE production and future plans.
And last (but not least!) Paul's seminar about how to teach the rules of a game.
There is no need to feel overwhelmed, the only place you really need to go is CGE Twitch channel to watch because we will streaming all Virtually Expo content right there.
About Czech Games Edition
Thanks to our partners around the world, you will find our games in over 40 languages.
For news, please keep checking our social media, subscribe for new titles on BGG, and be ready for more to come.
Lost Ruins of Arnak
A couple of enthusiastic designers, Mín and Elwen, are behind this project for 1 to 4 brave explorers.
A game of Lost Ruins of Arnak takes about 30 minutes per player. The release is planned for Fall 2020. The recommended price will be $59.95 / €59.95.
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building, worker placement and resource management in a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers -- building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
Discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
Under Falling Skies
Under Falling Skies
In this solo game, from the author Tomáš Uhlíř, you take charge of an underground base, trying to stop the alien invasion. The anticipated launch is Fall 2020. The recommended price is $29.95/ €29.95.
As the mothership descends to complete her conquest of Earth, enemy ships fill the skies. In your underground research bunker, you are Earth's last hope.
- Under Falling Skies is a solo game with a multi-mission campaign. In each mission, you take charge of defending a besieged city.
- Your actions are powered by an innovative dice placement mechanic. When you choose an action, you are also choosing which enemy ships will descend. Bigger numbers give better effects, but they also cause ships to descend faster.
- Expand your underground base to gain access to more powerful actions, allowing you to shoot down enemy ships or deploy robots to increase your workforce, but don't forget to work on your research and watch your energy supply.
The mothership draws closer every round, ratcheting up the tension.
Can you complete your mission before your base is destroyed?
Watch and enjoy an Under Falling Skies trailer
Paul Grogan's recent playthrough
- Under Falling Skies presentation with the author, Tomáš Uhlíř
- VIP playthroughs of Under Falling Skies with Spencer and Lara Williams of Lighten Up Initiative, Mandi Hutchinson, Calvin Wong, and Tyler Goble
Seeking for more…?