2 weeks till Airecon
Only 50 tickets left.
It is now less than 14 days until Airecon in Bradford. There are around 50 tickets left so grab yours now.
Here are some highlghts:
- Codenames Tables; Codenames on the main stage using the tables in the room instead of agent cards
- Events schedule is up; Loads of fun events and panels including Geek & Sundry Super Fun Awesome Party Game Time Live, Board Game Pub Quiz, Five Games I Hate but everyone else seems to Love with podcasters, Future of AireCon
- Board Game Library with new Essen releases and a Play to Win section
- Excellent exhibitors - Travelling Man, Medusa Games, Stuff by Bez, District 31 and Bomber
- RPG taster sessions
- Large organised social games of Two Rooms and a Boom and Dead Last
- AireCards: Large mega-games with fabulous prizes
- Bradford Curry on Saturday night (needs to be preordered by 14 October)
- Game through the night on Friday and Saturday for free down at the Premier Inn (you don't have to be staying there) with licenced bar open until the wee hours.
- AireCon Beers: Victory Pint (lager) and Aire of the Dog (pale ale) brewed especially for AireCon.
- Playtest UK area
- Richard and Pat from UKGE are going to Airecon (Richard is also taking some trade space on behalf of his other 'hat' as Medusa games and will be demoing his Essen release Nine Worlds as well as Tinker Tailor and a prototype with a working title of 'Flying Machines'.)
More information and exciting announcements on