Virtually Expo welcomes back Cubicle 7 as Associate Sponsors
Cubicle 7 are old favourites at the Expo and we are delighted to welcome them back as Associate Sponsors of the Virtual Show.
They are bringing a plethora of things to share with everyone at their stand in our Virtual Trade Hall as well as in seminars and running games.
This is what they had to say about Virtually Expo:
"Cubicle 7 - the award winning team behind Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Ed, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, Warhammer 40,000 Wrath and Glory and the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game are delighted to support UKGE as associate sponsors for the upcoming Virtual Expo!"
The Cubicle 7 team look forward to discussing numerous new releases for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay at their virtual booth, including:
- Enemy in Shadows: the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign!
- Enemy in Shadows Companion: packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, adventure hooks, and much more.
- Enemy in Shadows Collector’s Edition set: exclusive set including the beautifully finished Enemy in Shadows and the Companion.
- WFRP Gamemaster’s Screen: artwork on one side; important tables, references and rules on the other, plus a 32-page booklet!
Cubicle 7 look forward to sharing more on these exciting titles just released in PDF and now available for pre-order:
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound: the first tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar!
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition: this exclusive edition will take pride of place on any gaming shelf.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen
- Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory Rulebook: everything you need to roleplay grim and glorious adventures in the Gilead System.
- Enemy Within Campaign – Volume 2: Death on the Reik
When you pre- order the above titles from C7’s web store you receive a PDF straight away with the physical copy to follow later.
Visit Cubicle 7’s virtual booth and join their seminar to get exclusive news on their upcoming releases.