Pandemic Survival Regional
Type: Boardgame Events
Start time: 12:00:00 - End Time: 14:00:00
Maximum Players: 12
This is a last chance qualifier for the Pandemic Survive National championship with the winning team gaining the last place.
Each ticket is for a team of 2 players who enter and play together.
All teams will start at the same time.
The winning team is either: the first team to find all 4 cures OR the last team standing, while all other teams have been eliminated.
In the event of a tie, which can occur in one of 2 ways: (1) Two or more teams find their fourth cure during the same turn. (2) The last surviving
teams die during the same turn*. In either situation, there will be different tiebreakers:
- First: The number of cures found. The team with the most wins. (N/A in case (1) )
- Second: The number of outbreaks. The team with the least wins.
- Third: The team with the least cities infected at level 3 wins.
- Fourth: The team with the least cubes on the board wins.
- If the tie persists, both teams are declared winners.**
*If players are eliminated during an Infection phase, each Infection card is considered seperate. For example: 3 teams are remaining;
the 1st infection card eliminates 1 team; the 2nd Infection card eliminates the 2 other teams. Only the 2 last teams go to the
**Unless this is the National Final or the World Final where there can only be one winner.
The Winning team wins their place at the National championship with the chance to win transportation, accommodation and entry to the World championships for Pandemic.