Friday 31 May - Sunday 2 Jun 2024
User Menu UK Games Expo
Frequency
Fortnightly
Brown's Field Community Centre,Cambridge,CB4 1RU
Links

A group by Morat Games for Cambridge board gaming enthusiasts. We run regular board game nights roughly every two weeks where you can play the latest games with other board game fans.

Fancy an evening of board gaming in Cambridge? We have large tables for gaming, a board games library, and plenty of people with a passion for board games.

There are plenty of games on offer provided by our members, but if you have a great collection then please consider bringing a few games along. If you want to arrange to play something specific, feel free to use the comments or our Discord server to get a group together to play a particular game.

We have to pay for the venue, so please be aware that we'll ask for £5 to cover costs (we take cards). Free parking is available at the centre, and we're only a short distance from the Cambridge North rail station.

The night starts at 6pm and the doors will remain open until 6.30pm. If you're going to arrive later, then please join the Discord below so you can message me and I can let you in (there's no bell). We start to pack up at 10.30pm for 11pm lockup. I look forward to seeing you there! 

Please consider joining our Discord server to keep in touch about future events, chat about games, arrange games to play, and for late arrivals as above.