CHILDREN'S TICKET COMPETITION
Design a ticket and win £100 and free entry for your family!
For the third year running we will producing a special ticket for the 10 years and under attendees at the show. We thought it would be fun if this ticket was designed by the people who will be using it. So if you are 10 or under and want to see your ticket design in full colour at this year's expo then get your design heads on.
What are the rules?
- All submissions must be the sole work of the individual named on the entry.
- Entrants must be aged 10 years or younger on 4th June 2017.
- Designs can be submitted via email or by post
- Closing date for the competition is 31st March 2017, all entries must be received on or before this date
- You may submit as many entries as you like
- The ticket is in landscape format - it is wider than it is tall. (See image)
- You do not have to worry about the exact dimensions as we can crop to fit
but keep in mind the correct shape.
- The ticket is full colour so you can be as creative as you wish.
- Designs that celebrate gaming, children and games, and the UKGE are ideas to keep in mind.
- The winner will have their design used for all aged 10 and under tickets
- £100 in UKGE vouchers valid at all traders at the show.
- Free Extended Entry Family Ticket
Your Entry Must Include
Name of the Entrant
Age of the Entrant
Contact Email address or telephone number for the parent or leagl gaurdian of the entrant.s
Where to send your entry?
UKGE Ticket Competition
Uk Games Expo Ltd
12 York Street
Stourport on Seven
Please ensure your name, age, and contact details (email of parent/guardian or telephone number) are included with your submission.