Bring and Buy
The Bring and Buy will be Open during Trade Hall Opening Hours.
Please read carefully
- UK GAMES EXPO will take 10% commission on all goods sold on the Bring and Buy rounded up to the nearest 10p
- The seller is responsible for registering and collecting all submitted items.
- Items can not be withdraw from sale before 1pm each day.
- All goods offered on the Bring and Buy are left at the sellers risk- UK Games Expo and the members operating the Bring and Buy accept no responsibility or liability for any goods stolen, lost or accidentally damaged.
- Trading while queuing is prohibited
- UKGE retains the right to not accept for sale any items it deems inappropriate. (This includes damaged items or poorly packaged items)
- For each 10 (or part of) items submitted there is a non refundable £1 booking in fee.
- All profit from the Bring and Buy will be donated to charities designated by the UKGE.
The UK Games Expo Bring and Buy is entirely computerised.
How will it work?
In order to solve the problems of booking in/ selling and collecting we have computerised the entire system. You must now enter your lots to be sold via a UKGE account - no account - no sale. This will enable us to barcode every item and track what is sold to make the whole process quicker.
- This year ALL items sold at the BnB MUST be entered into the online database in order to be sold.
- Each item requires a title,description,category(pick the one that best suits) and price.
- You may add and remove items as you see fit up until you come to book in at the show
- At the show report to the BnB booking in point and give your account email address or name.
- Low tack removalble labels will be printed for you to fix to your lots.
- You must pay £1 per 10 lots or part thereof
If you have added your lots before the show booking in should be very quick, we have special label printers that will print 50+ labels a minute. So it should take as long as it takes to stick the labels on the goods. TAKE NOTE : BOOK IN BEFORE THE SHOW.
There will be computers available for booking in if you haven't done it before the show but if you end up waiting then it's your own fault. You can book your stuff in via any web enabled device as it is simply done via the UKGE website.
- All items will now be sorted in to categories and placed on racking so you can browse through them rather than trying to get to the front of a table
- No bags are allowed into the shop area.
- Collect what you wish to buy and go to the checkout
- Barcodes will be scanned and goods checked to ensure that the label matches the item
- You pay for your items and exit the shop.
The shop layout should ensure more people can see more stuff at any one time and the space should be better used. As the goods are in categories it should make it easier for you to find stuff you re interested in rather than having to sift through boxes that have no interest for you. It will be possible to look at the BnB goods via our website.
- When collecting you go to the collection point
- You give your account name or email
- BnB staff will print out a summary sheet that will show, all items sold and sale price, total sold, commision owed, money owed to account holder, list of unsold items
- You can now be paid and collect your unsold items presenting the printout at the checkout as proof that you own the items and are removing them from the BnB. The BnB staff will then scan them so they are removed from the system and you can go.
This should be quicker and more accurate as the computer does all the hard work and you can collect your own unsold items.
TO START BOOKING IN YOUR ITEMS LOGIN OR REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AND CLICK THE BRING AND BUY TAB